October User Group Meeting this Thursday the 17th

  • Dan Denney
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2013
      For those of us not lucky enough to be able to attend the PASS Summit this week, we will be showing a video from last years PASS Summit.  I'll let you vote on which video to watch, from 3 topics: Development, Administration, or BI.

      Development:  "A Developer's Guide to Dangerous Queries" - Jeremiah Peschka
      Administrative: "Advanced SQL Server Troubleshooting" - Klaus Aschenbrenner
      BI:  "Real-Time Data Warehouse and Reporting Solutions" - Carlos Bossy

      We would also like to get your feedback on the recent SQL Saturday (what worked and what didn't) as well as your thoughts and ideas for how we can improve the user group in the new year.

      Please join us starting at 6 PM for Pizza and networking. The presentation will start at 6:30 PM.

      Meeting location:

      New Horizons Computer Learning Center
      7480 Miramar Road Suite B202
      San Diego, CA 92126

      Detail directions to the building:

      East on Miramar Road from the 805.
      Turn left on Carroll Road at the Pyramid.
      Turn right into the parking lot.
      Suite B202 is upstairs in the last building on the left at the east end of
      the lot above Greene Music.