Job Opportunity - Database Analyst

  • s_gravin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2013

      Hello Everyone:

      Our client, located in the Poway area of San Diego, is looking to hire a Database Analyst to work a 6 month+ contract. The qualified candidate will need to migrate an Access and older legacy database to SQL Server. Once the migration is complete, you will be responsible for support, and database programming.

      Requirements:

      • Access
      • VBA
      • SQL Server
      • Data Infrastructure
      • Integration
      • LabVIEW a plus

      If you want to be considered for this position, please email me or call me at your earliest convenience. This is an immediate need.

      Thanks,

      Seth

      Seth Gravin
      Senior Technical Recruiter