Reminder, no meeting this Thursday!

  • Dan Denney
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2013
      Because of the upcoming SQL Saturday conference this weekend, we will not be having our normal monthly SD SQL Server User Group meeting.

      However, if anyone is interested in helping out preparing for the upcoming SQL Saturday event, we will be hosting a Volunteer work party at Round Table Pizza on Thursday, September 19th at 6:30PM.

      Round Table Pizza, 3250 Governor Dr. in the Market Place Center.

      Thanks!
      Dan Denney