relocating to San Diego

  • terrykr_98
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2013
      I am originally from the northeast, have been living in Austin, TX for two years now, we are investigating relocating back to San Diego (live there for about 5 years, in late 1990's).
      I am a sql dba w/ about 10 years experience, and am interested in getting your takes on best resources for job hunting (I generally use Indeed.com, linkedin, dice at times), are there any local job websites that are good for dba type jobs in San Diego?  Does anyone know any good recruiters/firms for these types of jobs?
      I appreciate any advice/suggestions you may have.

      thanks,
      Kevin
    • John Najarian
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2013
        Hi Kevin,

        I'd join linkedin.com and join a couple of the groups local to San Diego.  I've only been here about 20 months and the last 2-3 I've had a lot of unsolicited contact from companies' HR and recruiters and I'm not looking, pretty happy where I am.

        I've you'd like the group names I belong to and/or the recruiters' who I like, let me know and I'll send them over.

        Thanks,

        John