Meeting reminder - tommorow 4/18

  • Phil Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 2:10 PM
      SQL Server Professionals,

      Please join us this Thursday April 18th for our regular meeting.
      Enjoy pizza and networking starting at 6:00 followed by our presentations
      at 6:30.

      Our presentation will be "Discover SQLSharp!"

      Session Abstract

      Real world examples of using CLR functions and procedures utilizing the
      free SQLSharp CLR library. There will be a quick overview of the SQLSharp
      CLR library and then we'll examine a few implementations of some of the
      functions that I've found useful. Some examples will include string
      manipulation, file handling, as well as some RegEx usage. There are over
      215 procedures and functions, 5 user defined aggregates, and 3 user defined
      types ... and counting. Come explore some of the interesting problems that
      SQLSharp can solve. If you'd like to download an view the CLR library
      ahead of the presentation, you can get most of the CLR features for free at
      www.sqlsharp.com.

      Speaker Bio

      David Sumlin has been developing data driven applications and working with
      SQL Server for the last 15 years. He has implemented small OLTP
      applications to large DSS data warehouses. He is currently a lead database
      developer in the Enterprise Data & Analytics group for Wells Fargo.

      Meeting location:

      New Horizons Computer Learning Center
      7480 Miramar Road Suite B202
      San Diego, CA 92126

      Detail directions to the building:

      East on Miramar Road from the 805.
      Turn left on Carroll Road at the Pyramid.
      Turn right into the parking lot.
      Suite B202 is upstairs in the last building on the left at the east end
      of the lot above Greene Music.

      See you there.