Meeting tonight

  • Phil Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      SQL Server Professionals,

      Please join us Thursday February 21st for our first meeting of the year.
      Enjoy pizza and networking starting at 6:00 followed by our presentations
      at 6:30.

      Our presentation will be "Taking MERGE Beyond the Basics"

      This is a great presentation from PASS Summit 2012.

      Meeting location:
      New Horizons Computer Learning Center
      7480 Miramar Road Suite B202
      San Diego, CA 92126
      Detail directions to the building:
      East on Miramar Road from the 805.
      Turn left on Carroll Road at the Pyramid.
      Turn right into the parking lot.
      Suite B202 is upstairs in the last building on the left at the east end of
      the lot above Greene Music.

      See you there.