October Meeting Thursday the 18th.

  • Phil Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2012
      Our presentation will be "Utility Databases"

      Session Abstract:
      Learn to create a utility database to store information about your
      production environment and provide a platform for analysis and reporting.

      Presenter: Chris Shaw

      Please join us for pizza and networking starting at 6:00 followed by our
      discussion at 6:30.

      Meeting location:
      New Horizons Computer Learning Center
      7480 Miramar Road Suite B202
      San Diego, CA 92126
      Detail directions to the building:
      East on Miramar Road from the 805.
      Turn left on Carroll Road at the Pyramid.
      Turn right into the parking lot.
      Suite B202 is upstairs in the last building on the left at the east end of
      the lot above Greene Music.

      See you there.

      Phil