No September Meeting

  • Dan Denney
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17 8:52 AM
      Hopefully you all were able to make the SQL Saturday San Diego conference
      this past weekend, and had a great time. In light of that, we won't be
      having our normal monthly meeting this Thursday, September 20th.

      In place of our monthly meeting, we highly recommend you check out one or
      more of the 24 Hours of Pass webcasts happening this Thursday. Here's the
      link: http://www.sqlpass.org/24hours/fall2012/default.aspx

      Have a great month and see you in October!
      Dan