SQLSaturday #157 - San Diego is almost here.

  • Phil Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2012
      SQL Server Professionals,

      SQL Saturday #157 - San Diego is a little over a week away, but it is not
      too late!

      We still have some space available, reserve your spot today.

      SQL Saturday #157 - San Diego is the premier SQL Server training event in
      San Diego.
      This free one day multi-track conference is for both SQL Server
      professionals
      and those interested in learning about SQL Server.
      We have more than 40 sessions on the schedule.

      Free Training, Free Lunch, Free Prizes.

      Clear your calendar for Sep 15, 2012 and register today at:

      http://www.sqlsaturday.com/95/register.aspx

      For more information please visit SQLSaturday.com or email us at
      sqlsaturday157@....

      Please share this information with your friends and co-workers.