Hello all.

  • ernesto romero
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 6:53 PM
      My name is ernesto and I am glad I found this group in san diego area. I
      just registered and I am looking forward to learning the most out of SQL
      Server. I have been reading SQL Server Bible (Wiley) for the past 28 days
      and I must say that I love the challenge of becoming a DBA someday.

      I am graduating from SDSU MIS program this december, however, I dont think
      they prepare well enough for those who wish to become a DBA. I have
      decided to seek other alternatives to help me land an internship somewhere
      someday. I know joining this group was a great decision for me and my
      career. Thank you
      Highest regards,
      Ernesto