User Group meeting Thursday, July 19th!

  • Dan Denney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2012
      Our presentation will be "SQL Server Open Forum"

      Session Abstract:
      The most important thing that a Database Administrator does is backups. To
      automate them, we schedule them as jobs. But what other jobs are important
      on SQL Server instances?

      We will explore this and other SQL Server subjects with your input on what
      you use to make your life as a DBA easier. All subjects will be open for
      discussion, come prepared to question, share and learn.

      Forum Leader: Phil Helmer

      Please join us for pizza and networking starting at 6:00 followed by our
      discussion at 6:30.

      Meeting location:
      New Horizons Computer Learning Center
      7480 Miramar Road Suite B202
      San Diego, CA 92126
      Detail directions to the building:
      East on Miramar Road from the 805.
      Turn left on Carroll Road at the Pyramid.
      Turn right into the parking lot.
      Suite B202 is upstairs in the last building on the left at the east end of
      the lot above Greene Music.

      See you there.