Urgent need of a Sr DBA with Linux experience at Solana Beach

  • debanayak
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2012
      We are seeking a Senior Database Administrator to maintain, support, and develop our customer-facing and internal highly available data systems. This DBA will be a valued member of our IT-Infrastructure team responsible maintaining our development, QA, & Production databases.Excellent Benefits and Compensation Package.

      Please send your resume or any inquiry to to Deba.Nayak@...

      Job Responsibilities:

      1. Configuration, management, monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting of SQL Server 2008 R2, & MongoDB.
      2. Responsible for database availability, capacity and service level management.
      3. Manage SQL Cluster Environment.
      4. Implement and support production changes adherent to release process adapting to a dynamic agile work environment.
      5. Manage, design and implement database backup, recovery and high availability strategy.
      6. 24x7 on call support in responding to problems and outages.
      Skill Requirements:

      1. Solid understanding of SQL Server 2008/2008 R2 with knowledge in SQL Server2012. Oracle RAC expereince is a plus.
      2. Experience with Linux with hands-on experience administrating open source database like MongoDB, or MySql.
      3. Managing OLTP systems with high uptime
      4. Clustering, Mirroring, Log shipping and Replication
      5. Performance monitoring and tuning, capacity planning.
      6. ETL Processes with SSIS, &, SSRS. SSAS experience would be a plus