Job Opportunity - SQL DBA

  • Seth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      Hello Everyone: One of my top clients, located in the Kearny Mesa area
      of San Diego, is looking to hire a Senior DBA. This is an Immediate
      Direct Hire position. Required: • Bachelor's degree in
      Computer Science or related field. • Excellent knowledge of database
      security concepts, including access, and encryption. • Excellent
      understanding of database synchronization, failover, and recovery. •
      Experience with Dynamic Management Views. • Experience in managing
      Microsoft Cluster Environment. • Experience with Database Auditing.
      • Experience with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity design
      and management. • Experience with Database Mirroring. •
      Experience managing SQL Server replication. • Experience in EMC SAN
      environment. • Experience in Virtual Environments (VMWare). •
      Experience with Database performance monitoring tools and processes
      (Quest Spotlight). • 10+ years of experience in T-SQL. • 10+
      years of experience in Integration Services support. • 10+ years of
      experience in Analysis Services support. • 10+ years of experience
      in Reporting Services support. • Excellent time-management skills
      and able to efficiently shift priorities. • Excellent
      problem-solving skills. • Excellent listening, verbal and written
      communication skills in English, with the ability to communicate
      effectively at all levels of the organization • Must be a team
      player and be able to multi-task. • The candidate should be
      self-started, self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic and innovative.
      If you are interested or know of anyone looking please let me know.
      Thanks very much, Seth 619-260-3965 sgravin@...