User Group meeting next Thursday, March 15th

  • Dan Denney
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2012
      Our presentation will be "SQL Server Service Broker - What's that?"

      Session Abstract:
      SQL Server Service Broker - What's that??
      Learn what SQL Server Service Broker is, and how you can use Service
      Broker's asynchronous and distributed transactions to solve real business
      scenarios that can speed up and scale out your applications.

      Speaker Bio:
      David has been a developing applications and working with SQL Server for
      the last 15 years and has worked as a consultant for some of the largest
      financial institutions. He is currently a lead database consultant for
      Wells Fargo developing both DSS and OLTP systems.

      Please join us for pizza and networking starting at 6:00 followed by our
      presentations at 6:30.

      Meeting location:
      New Horizons Computer Learning Center
      7480 Miramar Road Suite B202
      San Diego, CA 92126
      Detail directions to the building:
      East on Miramar Road from the 805.
      Turn left on Carroll Road at the Pyramid.
      Turn right into the parking lot.
      Suite B202 is upstairs in the last building on the left at the east end of
      the lot above Greene Music.

      See you there.