Re: SDSQLUG:: SD SQL BI Group Meeting - Thursday, March 1st

  • Dan Denney
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2012
      Hey everyone, sorry I forgot to include this info before:

      The meeting will be at the same location as our the San Diego SQL Server
      User Group:

      New Horizons Computer Learning Center
      7480 Miramar Road Suite B202
      San Diego, CA 92126

      Detail directions to the building:
      East on Miramar Road from the 805.
      Turn left on Carroll Road at the Pyramid.
      Turn right into the parking lot.
      Suite B202 is upstairs in the last building on the left at the east end of
      the lot above Greene Music.

      Thanks!
      Dan