Re: SDSQLUG:: Dec meeting topic....?

  • DW
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2011
      Randy,

      We are skipping December so there is no topic. But we can have a virtual
      meeting. I vote for "What are the best and worst things SQL has done to
      someone (self included)"?

      Dingneng

      On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 4:04 PM, randall_shimizu <
      randall.shimizu@...> wrote:

      > **

    • Craig Dewalt
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2011
        I would vote for approaches for unit testing tsql. My organization is struggling to find an approach that can be used by database developers that does not require them to use . Net libraries like some of the popular approaches do.

        Sent from my iPhone