November Meeting Notice

  • Phil Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2011
      SQL Server Professionals,

      The Next user group meeting is Thursday November 17th.

      Please join us for pizza and networking starting at 6:00 followed by our
      presentation at 6:30.

      Our presentation will be "Unit Testing RDLC Reports"
      Session Abstract:
      Get RDLC Reports under test! In this session, we'll show you how Llewellyn
      Falco's Approval Tests can be used to ensure that reports don't break
      because of schema and data changes.

      Speaker Bio:
      Ike Ellis is the Lead SQL Instructor and SQL Course Author for
      DevelopMentor. He is the author of DevelopMentor's "Essential SQL Server
      for Developers" course. He is also a Microsoft MVP. He first worked with
      Microsoft SQL Server in 1997. Ike started as an independent consultant and
      trainer in September, 2000.

      Meeting location:

      New Horizons Computer Learning Center
      7480 Miramar Road Suite B202
      San Diego, CA 92126

      Detail directions to the building:
      East on Miramar Road from the 805.
      Turn left on Carroll Road at the Pyramid.
      Turn right into the parking lot.
      Suite B202 is upstairs in the last building on the left at the east end of
      the lot above Greene Music.

      See you there.

      Phil Robinson - President SDSQLUG