User Group Meeting September 15th

  • Phil Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      SQL Server Professionals,

      The user group meeting is Thursday September 15th.

      Please join us for pizza and networking starting at 6:00 followed by our
      presentations at 6:30.

      Our presentation will be "Introduction to SQL Unit Testing".

      Session Abstract:
      This presentation will provide a good overview of what unit testing is, and
      how it applies to SQL. We will go over some of the SQL Unit testing
      frameworks, and dive a bit deeper into the "Data Dude" or Visual Studio
      Database Unit Testing.

      Speaker Bio:
      Over 18 years, working in all aspects of Software Development. Jim Bears has
      been repeatedly recognized for developing innovative solutions for
      multi-million dollar, globally deployed software and systems. Jim is
      responsible for full lifecycle development of next-generation software, from
      initial requirement gathering to design, coding, testing, documentation, and
      implementation. Jim has developed and deployed: Software-as-a-Service:
      (SaaS) Customer Relationship Management solutions for maintaining
      customer/employee interactions or "touch points" for clients such as Bell
      South, Cingular, and Domino's Pizza, among others. Jim applied Adaptive
      Business Intelligence logic coupled with solid database practices to create
      highly-usable, stable, and scalable systems. Jim's vision of software and
      its future rest on the foundation of best practices, proven technologies,
      and excellent leadership strategies to plan, execute, maintain, and deliver
      tomorrow's solutions.

      Meeting location:
      New Horizons Computer Learning Center
      7480 Miramar Road Suite B202
      San Diego, CA 92126
      Detail directions to the building:
      East on Miramar Road from the 805.
      Turn left on Carroll Road at the Pyramid.
      Turn right into the parking lot.
      Suite B202 is upstairs in the last building on the left at the east end of
      the lot above Greene Music.
      See you there.
      Phil Robinson - President SDSQLUG