Meeting tonight 6pm - NEW LOCATION

  • Phil Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 12:19 PM
      Please join us for the meeting at our new location:
      New Horizons Computer Learning Center
      7480 Miramar Road Suite B202
      San Diego, CA 92126

      Detail directions to the building:
      East on Miramar Road from the 805.
      Turn left on Carroll Road at the Pyramid.
      Turn right into the parking lot.
      Suite B202 is upstairs in the last building on the left at the east end of
      the lot above Greene Music.