Meeting Reminder - NEW LOCATION

  • Phil Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2011
      SQL Server Professionals,

      Don't forget the user group meeting is next Thursday May 19th.

      Please join us for pizza and networking starting at 6:00 followed by our
      presentations at 6:30.

      We are in a *NEW LOCATION* please see the directions below!!
      Thanks to everyone who made suggestions on possible locations.

      Our presentation will be "Why tuning SQL Server is hard".

      Session Abstract:
      Chris Dickey will be giving a presentation focused on improving performance
      using SQL Server tools. He will share insights on why tuning SQL Server is
      hard and present tuning strategies and opinions based on real world
      experience working on a wide variety of SQL Server systems.

      Speaker Bio:
      Chris Dickey has worked for the last 10 years as an independent consultant
      focused on speeding up SQL Server systems. He has over 25 years of software
      development experience focused on the Microsoft platform. He is a graduate
      of U.C.S.D.
      Chris Dickey's business web sites are
      www.TuneSqlServer.com<http://www.tunesqlserver.com/>and
      www.FastSqlServer.com <http://www.fastsqlserver.com/>

      *Please join us for the meeting at our new location:
      New Horizons Computer Learning Center
      7480 Miramar Road Suite B202
      San Diego, CA 92126

      Detail directions to the building:
      East on Miramar Road from the 805.
      Turn left on Carroll Road at the Pyramid.
      Turn right into the parking lot.
      Suite B202 is upstairs in the last building on the left at the east end of
      the lot above Greene Music.

      *See you there.

      Phil Robinson - President SDSQLUG