Meeting location needed ASAP

  • Phil Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2011
      Members,

      Due to policy changes at Provide Commerce we will no longer be able to meet
      at their facility.
      We are in need of a new meeting location that has a projector and can
      accommodate 35 or more attendees.

      If your company has meeting facilities that would be available on the third
      Thursday or you know of a place where other user groups meet please let me
      know ASAP.

      ALL IDEAS WELCOME!!

      Thanks

      Phil