Cloud Camp in San Diego February 9th

  • Phil Robinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2011
      Members,

      On February 9th CloudCamp comes to San Diego. This is a totally free event
      (well, except for parking).

      CloudCamp is an unconference where attendees can exchange ideas, knowledge
      and information in a creative and supporting environment, advancing the
      current state of cloud computing and related technologies.
      As an informal, member-supported gathering, we rely entirely on volunteers
      to help with meeting content, speakers, meeting locations, equipment and
      membership recruitment. We also have corporate sponsors that provide
      financial assistance with venues, food, drink, software, services and other
      valuable donations.

      Wednesday, February 09, 2011 from 6:00 PM - 9:45 PM

      http://cloudcamp-sandiego-2011.eventbrite.com/

      Phil

    • Montgomery, Helen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2011
        Hi SQL Pros,

        I just noticed there are only 68 tickets left.

        Helen

        Helen Montgomery
        Program Representative
        UC San Diego Extension