Senior DBA Developer needed

  • kenjfox
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010
      Cymetrix is a national leader in providing healthcare organizations with
      end-to-end revenue cycle solutions. Our proven solutions have the
      flexibility to accommodate the specific needs of each customer and are
      designed to achieve high revenue cycle performance with a seamless
      process integrating patient access, health information management, and
      patient financial services. Serving more than 200 hospitals nationwide,
      we leverage proprietary technology and best-practice workflows with the
      operational expertise needed to optimize your revenue cycle and support
      your mission.

      We are seeking a talented Senior SQL DBA/Developer with a strong ETL
      background for our Rancho Bernardo office .

      Key Requirements:

      * 5+ years of SSIS/DTS administration/development in SQL Server
      environment.
      * Expert level understanding of custom script components.
      * Expert level understanding of T-SQL and SQL Server 2005/8 client
      tools.

      See full job details and apply online here
      <https://tbe.taleo.net/NA2/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CYMETRIX&cws=\
      1&rid=91> , or go to www.cymetrix.com <http://www.cymetrix.com> .