1280Re: SDSQLUG:: July User Group Meeting on Thursday the 17th

  • DW
    Jul 11 2:49 PM
      If there is interest, I can probably cover my latest adventure with database continuous integration/deployment/delivery using a few tools...

      Dingneng == Certainly Can: sent from my iPhone 5S.

      On Jul 11, 2014, at 8:16 AM, "Dan Denney dddenney@... [sandiegosqlserverusersgroup]" <sandiegosqlserverusersgroup-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      SQL Server Open Forum night.

      Back by popular demand, open forum!  Bring your questions, tricks, tips, or just anything you want to talk about related to SQL Server.  Be prepared to question, answer, or just sit back and learn.

      Potential topics:
      Development best practices
      Backups and disaster recovery planning
      Best free tools and resources
      Anything else you can think of!

      Please feel free to submit to me any questions you may have ahead of time, and I will make sure to bring it up during the forum.

      As always, please join us for pizza and networking starting at 6:00 followed by our
      discussion at 6:30.

      Meeting location:
      New Horizons Computer Learning Center
      7480 Miramar Road Suite B202
      San Diego, CA 92126
      Detail directions to the building:
      East on Miramar Road from the 805.
      Turn left on Carroll Road at the Pyramid.
      Turn right into the parking lot.
      Suite B202 is upstairs in the last building on the left at the east end of
      the lot above Greene Music.

      Hope to see you all there!
      Dan

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic