1278May User Group Meeting will be Thursday the 15th

  • Dan Denney
    May 9 7:12 AM
      Our presentation will be: SQL Server Auditing

      Presentation:
      Auditing is a critical component of any production application. How do you answer these questions? Who changed a particular value? When did they change it? What was the change? Follow along as we analyze two different do-it-yourself solutions to answer these questions. Everything is SQL Server based and scripted for easy deployments.

      Bio:
      David has created SQL Server based solutions for almost 20 years. Currently employed as a Data Architect Wells Fargo on the Enterprise Data & Analytics team,he works with many different types and sizes of databases.

      Please join us starting at 6 PM for Pizza and networking. The presentation will start at 6:30 PM.

      Meeting location:

      New Horizons Computer Learning Center
      7480 Miramar Road Suite B202
      San Diego, CA 92126

      Detail directions to the building:

      East on Miramar Road from the 805.
      Turn left on Carroll Road at the Pyramid.
      Turn right into the parking lot.
      Suite B202 is upstairs in the last building on the left at the east end of
      the lot above Greene Music.