Clean World needs you.

  • Randy Laduron
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2006
      Clean worlds all new ,We know that the environment, pollution,is the
      number 1 risk to human life with global warming becoming a reality
      something must be done soon before we go past the limit of no return
      when nothing can be done,I hope the human race wakes up and sees what's
      going on before then.We need people to add to our forum,or are childrens
      story archive.I think the only way we're going to change the future is
      by teaching the young that pollution isn't the way things should be

      Check out Clean World Here Clean World <http://cleanworld.just-go.to/>