Boy was my bank ripping me off!

  • vi.west6134@yaerblip.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      Damn I am excited about the new rate I am on. When I signed on for my first house 15 years ago the rates were nothing like they are now, and after a bit of hesistation I finally decided to contact a company that a friend gave me. After a few weeks I was already organising a new and much improved rate. I can't tell you how much of a relief it is guys to, after 15 years, finally have a bit of extra cash left over at the end of the month especially coming up to December 25th :). Anyway, thought I'd let you guys know and just wanted to recommend these guys, and say goodluck :) Check em out http://www.welcometoyournewhome.info/qjcsd