Welcome Jelefsh!

  • spirit_of_the_dolphin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2000
      Welcome to the club Jelefish! This club is
      dedicated to the marine world and all it's creatures. So
      please enjoy your stay and feel free to post up anything
      concerning the sea.<br><br>~Dolphin
      Smiles~<br><br>spirit_of_the_dolphin
    • spirit_of_the_dolphin
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 7, 2000
        Welcome to the club, hula_chic77! I hope you
        enjoy your stay. Please feel free to post up anything
        concerning the ocean. After all, this club is dedicated to
        the ocean and all it's creatures.<br><br>~Dolphin
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 22, 2000
          Hi everyone! I would like to say a warm welcome
          to all new members! It's great to have you here.
          Sorry the club has been inactive for a while but I have
          been extremly busy. Well, lets hope to get this club a
          bit more active. Please post up any information
          concerning the oceans and their animals. I would also like
          to start a new discussion on scuba diving. Please
          tell me if any of you are interested in this
          discussion. Scuba Diving is a passion I want to pursue, and
          any information on it would be helpful. If you want
          to, please invite anyone you know who is interested
          in the ocean and/or ocean life. <br><br>And please
          remember to save the ocean and all it's wonder for the
          future!<br><br>~spirit_of_the_dolphin
        • nalaniautumnrain
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 3, 2000
            Hello, i just joined, just wanted to say hi..<br> nalani
          • spirit_of_the_dolphin
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 8, 2000
              Welcome to the club all new members. I hope you
              enjoy your stay :-).<br>Sorry this club has been
              in-active for a while. Hopefully, it should become more
              active in the future<br><br>~Dolphin
              Smiles~<br><br>spirit_of_the_dolphin
            • dolphindude_99
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 22, 2000
                Just the other week three new jelly fish species were found. I am not sure on there names at the moment, but I will keep you informed.<br><br> Dolphindude_99