Sanctuary of the Sea

  • spirit_of_the_dolphin
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 18, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Sanctuary of the Sea community.
    • spirit_of_the_dolphin
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 5, 2000
        Welcome to the club Jelefish! This club is
        dedicated to the marine world and all it's creatures. So
        please enjoy your stay and feel free to post up anything
        concerning the sea.<br><br>~Dolphin
        Smiles~<br><br>spirit_of_the_dolphin
      • spirit_of_the_dolphin
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 7, 2000
          Welcome to the club, hula_chic77! I hope you
          enjoy your stay. Please feel free to post up anything
          concerning the ocean. After all, this club is dedicated to
          the ocean and all it's creatures.<br><br>~Dolphin
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 22 2:56 AM
            Hi everyone! I would like to say a warm welcome
            to all new members! It's great to have you here.
            Sorry the club has been inactive for a while but I have
            been extremly busy. Well, lets hope to get this club a
            bit more active. Please post up any information
            concerning the oceans and their animals. I would also like
            to start a new discussion on scuba diving. Please
            tell me if any of you are interested in this
            discussion. Scuba Diving is a passion I want to pursue, and
            any information on it would be helpful. If you want
            to, please invite anyone you know who is interested
            in the ocean and/or ocean life. <br><br>And please
            remember to save the ocean and all it's wonder for the
            future!<br><br>~spirit_of_the_dolphin
          • nalaniautumnrain
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 3, 2000
              Hello, i just joined, just wanted to say hi..<br> nalani
            • spirit_of_the_dolphin
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 8, 2000
                Welcome to the club all new members. I hope you
                enjoy your stay :-).<br>Sorry this club has been
                in-active for a while. Hopefully, it should become more
                active in the future<br><br>~Dolphin
                Smiles~<br><br>spirit_of_the_dolphin
              • dolphindude_99
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 22, 2000
                  Just the other week three new jelly fish species were found. I am not sure on there names at the moment, but I will keep you informed.<br><br> Dolphindude_99