i'm a new member of this groups

  • Novan EM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2003
      i'm a new member of this groups

      i'm from indonesia, and i like to collect a shell/mollusk. and very sad 'cos lot of polute make some shell species become rare.

      if any of u have a same interest with me, let's i know. and we'll have a nice and happy discusion about it

      and if any of u know other mailing groups/mailing list specially about shell/mollusk, please fell free to inform me.

      thank's