crabs on live rock. .compatible with cleaner shrimp?

  • Sandra
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2005
      hi there everyone,

      I was wondering if someone could answer this question. a few weeks ago
      ago i introduced live rock to my 180 g tank and now i see two crabs
      that seemed to have grown in this period. One is about one inch long
      and the other one is a little bigger, have a "sandy" color, but
      seriously couldnt find what kind of crab that is. I saw one the other
      day eating a small snail that also came with the live rock. I am
      pretty concerned if they would kill my cleaner shrimp when getting
      bigger?? ... waiting for an answer to take em out... lol

      greetings,
      sandra
    • sa1ty_water
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 12:28 PM
        the first thing you need to do is ID the crabs