getting back into it

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2004
      i've be out of marine tanks for about 6 years and was recently
      trying to get back into it but due to the recent hurricanes(i live
      in florida) i have been brought to a quick halt financally...i have
      my old crystal clear wet dry and my pumps even my old protein
      skimmer, but have not been able to locate a tank that i could
      justify dishing the money out for....is there any cheap outlets on
      line that will actually ship tanks, or is there anybody here that
      has a extra tank they could bear to part with and lives somewhere in
      florida? i'm not asking for charity, i am willing to pay for it, i
      just can't afford at this time to buy a new aqaurium....somebody
      point me in the right direction, please