Re: [Saltwater Fish Tanks SFT] I need some help

  • charlene Tilton
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hi I have a 55 ga tank and my tank is new. I am 43 years old and no I am not married. Now it your turn What kind of tank do you have? and How old are you? and Are you married? Charlene

      sparkey burke <sparkey_burke@...> wrote: hi there what kind of tank do you have?? how old are
      you and are you married??