Pink TIp Haitian Give Away

  • smity1333
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2003
      If anyone would like a healthy pink tip haitain, drop me an email.
      I have two, but the clowns only need one.
      I live just outside of philly.
    • Harold Aaron
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2003
        Anyone have any tips on feeding a Lawnmower Blenny, in a non-reef tank?
        smity1333 <smity1333@...> wrote:If anyone would like a healthy pink tip haitain, drop me an email.
        I have two, but the clowns only need one.
        I live just outside of philly.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • smity1333
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2003
          "The Blenny does best in well-established aquariums with large
          amounts of natural algae to feed on. The diet can be supplemented
          with vegetable matter, Spirulina, and herbivore preparations..."

          --- In saltwaterfishtankssft@yahoogroups.com, Harold Aaron
          <harold_aaron@y...> wrote:

          > Anyone have any tips on feeding a Lawnmower Blenny, in a non-reef
          tank?
          > smity1333 <smity1333@y...> wrote:If anyone would like a healthy
          pink tip haitain, drop me an email.
          > I have two, but the clowns only need one.
          > I live just outside of philly.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.