fish and invertabrates

  • Merlynn02 <merlynn02@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      I am an upstate NY hobbiest who has been keeping and breeding salt
      water fish since the early 70's. However recently have come down with
      both depression and diabetes and also just lost my employment. I have
      a 90 gal tank partial reef set- up and am looking to increase the
      population of the tank which currently only is housing a small live
      rock and some small crabs. I currently am unable to afford any new
      additions. So, if any one is looking to leave the hobby or has any
      unwanted life forms, please contact me, and I will gladly offer my
      services to take care of the sqme. Thank you.

      Bob
      merlynn02@...