Level tank

  • damion103178 <damion103178@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2003
      What is the best way to level a tank? I have a 200gal tank is
      slightly off level. Any tips are welcome. Thanks
    • Izzy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2003
        level with shims on the bottom of the stand and not under the aquarium tank
        itself or you will be in trouble - as it will gradually break and water will be
        all over the place.

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com