New member...

  • Lassie From Clan Ross
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2002
      Hello all,

      I am new here to the group. I've had Fresh Water tanks for a long time *Currently I don't have any...and I miss them* For a long time I've been wanting to get into saltwater...Yesterday was my hubby and my anniversary and we were talking about getting a Salt tank for our anniversary/Christmas present...I've done some research in the past about this but I am gonna do more *I love research* so I thought I would join this group. Maybe you all can help me here...My main love is the reef tank. But I think I will start with a Fish only tank.

      Oh, by the way my name is Kit,I am 25 I live in Oregon, I am a writer/Horse trainer and I went to school to be a vet tech. I also might be going back to school soon. I live on a farm and I have lots of pets...I am also married as I said and I have a son who is going to be 7 next month.

      gu brath~*Forever in Gaelic*
      Kit

      If you practice to be fictional then you will see that some fictional characters are more real than those with actual heartbeats.

    • Izzy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2002
        Starting with fish only tank is very good. Checking out which fish which is
        compatible with the other one along with which fish are reef safe is important
        too. Do things slowly and you will not have any regrets. Good luck.

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com