Re: Wierd bug thing

  • reefshark101
    Message 1 of 178 , Mar 1, 2002
      That's cool. I don't know much about shark
      either. But I know leopards need monster sized tanks and
      cold water so they need a chiller (there like 400
      dollars :( ) But my bro knows a lot about sharks and hes
      comin on this site soon. C ya!
    • JIM ROSINSKI
      Message 178 of 178 , Feb 15, 2005
        I have two yellow tangs,and a purple tang in a 265
        gallon reef tank,,they get along just fine

        http://my.yahoo.com