Re: QUESTIONS ABOUT MY NEW TANK

  • mousie_112
    Message 1 of 178 , Dec 17, 2001
      Hi I'm new to this club.. SO I just read your
      message I just wanted to let you know that a friend of
      mine got some input on crushed coral in a SWT after a
      while it gets really UGLY it turns brown. She has been
      advised to use sand instead.
    • JIM ROSINSKI
      Message 178 of 178 , Feb 15, 2005
        I have two yellow tangs,and a purple tang in a 265
        gallon reef tank,,they get along just fine

        http://my.yahoo.com