OVERSKIMMING??

  • jesher_go
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2003
      Hi

      I'm a newbie in this hobby and also to this group, I would like to
      ask if there is such a term as "OVer skimming"? if there is how
      would you be able to determine if you are overskimming, or not? or
      you're underskimming, which I think would mean you need to add
      another skimmer. How about filtration? does it go the same with
      skimming? could the water be too mcuh clean?

      thanks again for you comments, and suggestion, your insight will
      be very much appreciated

      Jesher