rookie

  • e_temores
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2003
      ok here is the deal i have a fresh water tank and i have had it for 5
      years now i am ready to move to saltwater fish, but i do not know
      where to start. i need to know exactly what i will need tell me as if
      we were at the store and you were buying the stuff. i would really
      appreciate the help. i have visited websites but they never tell you
      anything conclusively they just suggest please help