Re: [Saltwater and Reef Aquariums] Skilter Filter

  • ice4it
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2003
      hey i just thought i would check to see how your tank worked out. see ya
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 12, 2003
        Hi,

        My aquarium worked out great! I now have an eheim liberty 200 filter, a maxi
        jet 900 power head and a lees protein skimmer. I'm still kinda on hold with
        the fish, but I have mega live rock creatures and shrimp to look at! Thanks
        for asking.

        Stacy

      • ice4it