Re: imaginary homelands

  • Nagasubramanian Chokkanathan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2003
      Dear Friend,

      My Name is Naga and I am from India,

      I am a fan of Rushdie's writing and I joined this group recently, Thanks
      for the good job you guys are doing !

      collected over the last couple of years. If you have interest in reading
      them, send me an e-mail and I'll fwd them onÂ…

      I sure would like to read those, Can you please mail me across those
      articles ? (to my personal ID nagas_baan@...)

      Thanks and Regards,
      NagaS