157Re: [Salman Rushdie ] Re: the moor's last sigh

  • Ravi
    Nov 5, 2003
      I am in the midst of this book, though it has not been very eventful, it has throughout been supremely descriptive for its characters that Rushdie delivers with the usual illuminating perspicacity. I don’t mind how this books ends, for me, it is a practice for obtaining the explications of each character as they are wrapped enticingly by the now engraved eloquence of Mr Rushdie.