Keep a bag of flour in your fridge... BURN Cases

  • Salman Sher Mohammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2012
      " Forwarding  as  received "

      Keep a bag of flour in your fridge,
      Impressive! Why did we never hear of this before??!!   I've always just
      run it under the cold water tap. A woman's experience with burns . . .

      Some time ago I was cooking some corn and stuck my fork in the boiling water to see if the corn was ready. I missed and my hand went into the boiling water....A friend of mine, who was a Vietnam vet, came into the house, just as I was screaming, and asked me if I had some plain old flour... I pulled out a bag and he stuck my hand in it. He told me to keep my hand in the flour for 10 minutes which I did. He said that in Vietnam, there was a guy on fire and in their panic, they threw a bag of flour all over him to put the fire out...Well, it not only put the fire out, but he never even had a blister!!!!
      ... Long story short, I put my hand in the bag of flour for 10 mins, pulled it out and did not even have a red mark or a blister and absolutely NO PAIN. Now, I keep a bag of flour in the fridge and every time I burn myself. *Cold flour feels even better than room temperature flour.
      I use the flour and have never ONCE had I ever had even a red spot/burn mark, or a blister! I even burnt my tongue once, put the flour on it for about 10 minutes .... the pain was gone and no burn.

      Try it . . . Experience a miracle! Keep a bag of flour in your fridge and you will be happy you did!
      BTW, don't run your burn area under cold water first, just put it directly into the flour for 10 minutes.

      --
      §ålmäñ §hèr MøhãmmâÐ
      A1@...

        If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

      In Happy moments, praise God.
      In Difficult moments, seek God.
      In Quiet moments, worship God.
      In Painful moments, trust God.