  • Salman Sher Mohammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2011

      Khudara Apnay Mulk Ki Qadar Pehchano

      In a poor zoo of India, a lion was frustrated as he was offered not More than 1 kg of meat a day.

      The lion thought its prayers were answered. When one day a Dubai Zoo Manager visited the zoo and requested the zoo management to shift the lion to Dubai Zoo.

      The lion was so happy and started thinking of a central A/C environment, a goat or two every day.

      On its first day after arrival, the lion was offered a big bag, sealed very nicely for breakfast. The lion opened it quickly but was shocked to see that it contained few bananas. The lion thought that maybe they cared too much  for him as they were worried about his stomach as he had recently shifted from India .

      The next day the same thing happened. On the third day gain the same food bag of bananas was delivered.

      The lion was so furious; it stopped the delivery boy and blasted at him, 'don't you know I am the lion...king of the Jungle..., what's wrong with your management? What nonsense is this? Why are you delivering bananas to me?

      The delivery boy politely said, 'Sir, I know you are the king of the jungle ... but... you have been brought here on a monkey's visa

      Moral of the Story....

      You have a value in your own country only in other countries you have no value... So Respect Your Country.

      §ålmäñ §hèr MøhãmmâÐ
        If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
      In Happy moments, praise God.
      In Difficult moments, seek God.
      In Quiet moments, worship God.
      In Painful moments, trust God.