[{(salman78)}] Nice Quotes (lots & lots)

  • Salman Sher Mohammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2000
      These are definitely the words to live by !  :-)

      LIFE

      It hurts to love someone and not be loved in
      return, but what is more painful is to love
      someone and never find the courage to let that
      person know how you feel.

      Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the
      right one so that when we finally meet the right person,
      we will know how to be grateful for that gift.

      Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, and the romance
      in a relationship and find out you still care for that person.

      A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to
      you, only to find out in the end that it
      was never meant to be and you just have to let go.

      The best kind of friend is the kind
      you can sit on a porch and swing with, never
      say a word, and then walk away feeling like
      it was the best conversation you've ever had.

      It's true that we don't know what we've got
      until we lose it, but it's also true that
      we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

      Giving someone all your love
      is never assurance that they'll love you
      back!  Don't expect love in return; just
      wait for it to grow in their heart but if
      it doesn't, be content it grew in yours.
      There are things you'd love to hear that
      you would never hear from the person whom
      you would like to hear them from, but don't
      be so deaf as not to hear it from the one
      who says it from his heart. Never say good-bye
      if you still want to try - never give up if
      you still feel you can go on - never say you
      don't love a person anymore if you can't let go.

      Love comes to those who still hope
      although they've been disappointed, to those
      who still believe, although they've been betrayed,
      to those who still need to love, although
      they've been hurt before, and to those who
      have the courage and faith to build trust again.

      It takes only a minute to get a
      crush on someone, an hour to like someone,
      and a day to love someone but it takes a
      lifetime to forget someone.

      Don't go for looks; they can deceive.  Don't go for
      wealth; even that fades away.  Go for
      someone who makes you smile because it
      takes only a smile to make a dark day
      seem bright.

      There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you
      just want to pick them from your dreams
      and hug them for real!  Hope you dream
      of that special someone.

      Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go;
      be what you want to be, because you have
      only one life and one chance to do all the
      things you're meant to do.

      Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that
      it hurts you, it probably hurts the person
      too. A careless word may kindle strife; a
      cruel word may wreck a life; a timely word
      may level stress; a loving word may heal and bless.

      The happiest of people don't necessarily
      have the best of everything; they just make
      the most of everything that comes along
      their way.

      Happiness lives for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched,
      and those who have tried, for only they
      can appreciate the importance of people
      who have touched their lives.

      Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.
      The brightest future will always be based
      on a forgotten past; you can't go on well
      in life until you let go of your past failures
      and heartaches.

      When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was
      smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one who is smiling and
      everyone around you is crying.