Jokes...sardarji...

  • Salman Sher Mohammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2003
      How Does a Sardar Cheat the Railways??
      He buys the ticket but doesn't travel !!!!!!!!

      One evening a Sardarji starts from office to home with pushing his scooter manually. He met his friend on the way...
      Friend: why are you pushing your scooter manually?
      Sardarji: 'I forgot to bring the scooter key from my home.
      Friend: 'Is it! Then, How did you come to office from home in the morning?'
      Sardarji: 'I was pushing my scooter from home to office also in the morning.

      One day a Sardarji talking with his friend.......
      Sardarji: We have to learn Telugu within 6 months or we will not be able to communicate with my child.
      Friend: Is it! Why?
      Sardarji: We have adopted a telugu child and it will start to speak after 6 months.

      Jasmeet Kaur watched her husband Santa Singh searching high and low, all over the living room.
      She asked him: "What are you so frantically searching?"
      Santa: "Hidden cameras!"
      Jasmeet: "And what makes you think there are hidden cameras here?"
      Santa: "Or else, every few minutes, how is that guy on television saying
      ...'You are watching the Star World channel'? "How can he know what I am watching?"
      Jasmeet was so impressed by her husband's intelligence and they both started searching for the hidden cameras