Singh

  • Salman Sher Mohammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      A Singh died and went to heaven. When he got to the pearly gate Saint Peter told him that new rules were in effect due to the advances in education on  earth. In order to gain admittance a prospective heavenly soul must answer  two questions:

           1. Name two days of the week that begin with "T".
           2. How many seconds are in a year?

           The Singh thought for a few minutes and answered...

           1. The two days of the week that begin with "T" are Today and Tomorrow.
           2. There are 12 seconds in a year.

      Saint Peter said, "OK, I'll buy the Today and Tomorrow answer, even though it's not the answer I expected. But how did  you get 12 seconds in a year?"

      The Singh replied, "Well, January 2nd, February 2nd,March 2nd, etc..."

      Saint Peter lets him in without another word.

      §ålmäñ §hèr MøhãmmâÐ
      http://salman78.cjb.net
      Chagani@...

      oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox