Affirmation !

  • Salman Sher Mohammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      AFFIRMATION

      I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
      I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
      I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
      I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do
      I believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem
      I believe I'm loved when I'm completely by myself alone

      I believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned
      I believe you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned
      I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
      I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye

      I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
      I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
      I believe that family is worth more than money or gold
      I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair
      I believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires

      I believe forgiveness is the key to your unhappiness
      I believe that God does not endorse TV evangelists
      I believe in love surviving death into eternity

      §ålmäñ §hèr MøhãmmâÐ
      http://salman78.cjb.net
      Chagani@...

      oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

      Never forget to have fun along the way.
      Success means nothing without happiness.

      oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo